The need for web developers continues to increase, and at UNH Coding Boot Camp, we teach you the key skills to tap into this rewarding industry. Through a cutting-edge curriculum, skilled instructors, and an in-person classroom experience, students will learn the fundamentals of front-end and back-end web development.
- Build a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and web applications to showcase your knowledge.
- Study part-time while maintaining your work schedule.
- Access UNH’s Coding Boot Camp career services to support your transition into web development.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Coding Curriculum Languages
At UNH Coding Boot Camp our web development classes touch on a broad range of programming languages. You’ll work with interactive coding tutorials where you’ll train with and be exposed to the following coding languages:
Front-End Web Development
HTML 5 Web Development
This program is offered through UNH Professional Development & Training, in partnership with Trilogy Education Services, Inc.
About Trilogy Education Services
Trilogy Education Services Inc. partners with universities to prepare participants for high-growth careers in the Digital Economy. Over thirty of the world’s leading institutions collaborate with Trilogy to bridge the gap between employers’ needs and participants’ skills.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Students have access to career services including coaching, recruitment support, portfolio reviews, technical interview training, and resume support.
- A Certificate of Completion from UNH Professional Development & Training, showcasing your accomplishment to future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A robust portfolio of projects to show your mastery of the web development topics covered throughout the program.